Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our cat and Kamersvol...

There he is, our stray cat, Kitty.
Sleeping on the Malawi craft, but he looked so dear, will just give it a wipe when he moves...
Just returned from Kamersvol Geskenke - as a customer, not a stallholder. Wow - that was inspiring! Full of beautiful images now. It was a visual feast. A creative explosion. And a bit of an exercise in humility - kept thinking "Why couldn't I have thought of that?" or "Why don't we decorate our shop so exquisitely?" or "I am so un-creative!" - but feel totally inspired to get into Rummage and curate the stuff.
Hope it's possible.
Onward and upward to better shop display!

1 comment:

  1. Kitty is the plumpest, most contented-looking stray cat I have ever seen...what a charming picture. And I don't even like cats, so it really must be endearing.

    Sigh for Kamersvol Geskenke. I know of someone who is keen to bring it to us on the east coast, so stay hopeful, KZN-ers.

    ReplyDelete